- Join Us -
Interested in working for a dynamic, forward-thinking, full service digital marketing agency?
Experienced Graphic Designer
Multi award winning agency Plinkfizz is on the hunt for a dynamic Graphic Designer to join its family.
Working as part of a vibrant and supportive team in a fast-paced environment, the Graphic Designer will be a fully rounded creative professional with experience of working within a team of marketing and digital content specialists
You will be responsible for the creation of design solutions to briefed projects.
You must be capable of creating engaging creative concepts against challenging briefs, pushing concepts and ensuring they get developed either as a standalone piece or as part of a multi-disciplined campaign.
You will have the flair and creative drive that helps deliver highly innovative and relevant design solutions and to be able to effectively communicate those ideas clearly and effectively to the Creative Manager, internal stakeholders and when required to clients.
You’ll be comfortable working independently and as part of the wider creative team and you will have the skills to work across a wide range of both digital creative projects and traditional print across the board from initial concept through to final delivery stage.
Meticulous organisational skills, attention to detail and being up to date with the latest thinking in graphic design and motion graphic creation.
Founded in 2003, Plinkfizz is a full service, integrated agency with a team of 12 energetic and motivated staff. Based in Stoke-on-Trent, the team works with an array of businesses to provide strategy, creative, digital, social media, website design/hosting, SEO, PPC, and PR support.
Plinkfizz has a great family culture with plenty of benefits and added extras to show we care for our team:
Health Cash Plan • Birthday day off • Team building/reward activities • Christmas parties • Office dog
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Participating in various design projects from concept to completion
- Producing creative concepts and engaging design solutions
- Delivery of digital and offline concepts to meet briefs and expectations
- To present your ideas and rationale to your line manager and client services team
- Collaborate with team members to produce workable designs to a high standard
- Prepare print ready artwork
- Website design
- To be able to manage your own time and priorities in conjunction with set tasks
- Use feedback from leaders to improve work
- Maintaining the brand standards and quality control of the client assets
- Participate in ideas sessions, bringing a digitally conceptual perspective
- Bring new perspectives on interactivity and social principles to make ideas more compelling
- Attend and contribute to Account Management product development/marketing/branding meetings to ensure a clear understanding of ours and our clients’ business needs.
- Collaborate closely with all members of the team to ensure the output and outcome potential of every piece of work is realised.
- Creating motion graphics using the latest industry software
- Form strong, professional relationships with clients as well as internal departments
- To understand and demonstrate the Plinkfizz core values
- To identify any relevant improvements to Plinkfizz marketing and digital working practices
- To identify areas that add value to the Plinkfizz business and to personal development.
- Seek out and maintain an ongoing awareness of business improvement tools and processes – regularly scope the commercial environment for new and innovative solutions that will add value to the business.
The post holder must always maintain the confidentiality of Plinkfizz and its clients/contacts.
This Job Description is intended to provide a broad outline of the main responsibilities only. The post holder will need to be flexible in developing the role and in initial and ongoing discussions with the designated manager.
Please follow this link… CLICK ME!
No agencies please.