- Join Us -
Interested in working for a dynamic, forward-thinking, full service digital marketing agency?
Looking for a rewarding career in a fast-paced digital marketing environment?
We’re on the lookout for an experienced Marketing Account Manager to join our energetic, friendly team.
This is a full time role, with a progressive independent digital marketing agency and would suit an applicant with significant agency experience.
Experienced Marketing Account Manager
Salary: Competitive and aligned to experience
Multi Award winning agency, Plinkfizz is on the hunt for a dynamic Account Manager to join its friendly team. Due to recent account wins and office expansion, Plinkfizz is looking to expand its digital marketing team.
Working as part of a vibrant and supportive team in a fast-paced environment, the Account Manager will be a fully rounded digital marketing professional with experience of working within a team of marketing and digital content specialists.
The Account Manager will provide both strategic direction and hands-on client account management, as well as demonstrating their commercial hunger for delivering great client work, pitching passion and ability to present their master plan back to the team.
The role reports directly to the Managing Director and the successful candidate will identify growth opportunities for existing and new accounts, and work with the MD to provide a collaborative, supportive environment for the rest of the team.
Founded in 2003, Plinkfizz is a full service, integrated agency with a team of 12 energetic and motivated staff. Based in Stoke-on-Trent, the team works with an array of businesses to provide strategy, creative, digital, social media, website design/hosting, SEO, PPC, and PR support.
Plinkfizz has a great company culture with plenty of benefits and added extras to show we care for our team:
Health Scheme • Birthday day off • Team building/reward activities • Christmas
The successful Marketing Account Manager will be responsible for:
- Acting as a point of contact for clients from design concept through to execution and ongoing marketing activities.
- Being able to build and manage long-term client relationships.
- Having a sound understanding of web development techniques and be digitally focused.
- Having a sound knowledge of social media technologies and campaign strategies.
- Being able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Liaising with our development, design, social, SEO and marketing team on behalf of our clients.
The successful Marketing Account Manager will be:
- Positive and confident in getting things done.
- Experienced in the current digital landscape with a proven track record in web builds and digital campaigns.
- An excellent communicator with the ability to collaborate with everyone.
- Able to manage and motivate a team in a positive and productive way.
- The type of person who is willing to go the extra mile.
- Extremely well organised and able to manage various projects efficiently and effectively.
- Innovative and insightful.
No agencies please.