- Join Us -
Interested in working for a dynamic, forward-thinking, full service digital marketing agency?
PR and Outreach Specialist
Award winning agency, Plinkfizz is on the hunt for a dynamic PR & Outreach Specialist.
Founded in 2003, Plinkfizz is a full service, integrated agency with a team of 15 staff. Based in Stoke-on-Trent, the team works with an array of businesses to provide strategy, creative, digital, social media and PR support.
Plinkfizz has a great company culture with plenty of benefits and added extras to show we care for our team:
- Simply health
- Birthday day off
- Team building / reward activities
- Christmas parties
And loads more….
Someone with creativity and high-level copywriting ability. Technical writing experience and an understanding of SEO and keywords would be an advantage. You will plan and implement strategic PR campaigns and integrated campaigns, encompassing digital and social media activity, collaborating with our digital and marketing team members to deliver outstanding work.
You will assist the senior management team in delivering communications strategies for our clients. You can expect to be building relationships with relevant influencers (journalists, bloggers and media outlets), crafting compelling messages to drive results for our clients, collaborating to develop pitch-winning strategies and driving our own digital and content strategy. We are a fast-paced organisation so you will need to be on the ball from the get-go, proactively developing ideas and delivering every task to the highest standard.
- Client account management
- Campaign planning
- Content idea generation, writing, co-ordination and optimisation across all platforms
- Social media planning and co-ordination
- Planning and scheduling work
- Monitoring and creating PR opportunities
- Liaising with media and other third parties
- Reporting to clients and team in required formats
- Assistance with new client proposals
- Training for existing team members
- Networking and new business development
- Liaising with and instructing partners
Skills and experience:
- Minimum three years’ PR experience, preferably in an agency but in-house will be considered
- A high quality portfolio that demonstrates successful outcomes of previous experience
- Excellent senior communicator with strong writing skills
- Able to translate technically challenging subject matters into engaging stories for both media and content marketing
- Proven media relations skills and contacts
- Experience in delivering campaigns from planning through to evaluation
- Fluency in digital/social media platforms
- A creative brain
- Experience in pitching and driving new business
- Appetite to stay ahead of emerging PR trends
- Focus on continuing professional development and lifelong learning
Job title: PR and Outreach Specialist
Salary: Depends on experience
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 9.00am – 5.30pm
Annual leave: 25 days plus bank holidays (accrued on a month by month basis)
No agencies please.
Experienced Graphic Designer
Multi Award winning agency, Plinkfizz is on the hunt for a dynamic Graphic Designer to join its family.
Working as part of a vibrant and supportive team in a fast-paced environment, the Graphic Designer will be a fully rounded creative professional with experience of working within a team of marketing and digital content specialists
You will be responsible for the creation of design solutions to briefed projects.
You must be capable of creating engaging creative concepts against challenging briefs, pushing concepts and ensuring they get developed either as a standalone piece or as part of a multi-disciplined campaign.
You will have the flair and creative drive that helps deliver highly innovative and relevant design solutions and to be able to effectively communicate those ideas clearly and effectively to the Creative Manager, internal stakeholders and when required to clients.
You’ll be comfortable working independently and as part of the wider creative team and you will have the skills to work across a wide range of both digital creative projects and traditional print across the board from initial concept through to final delivery stage.
Meticulous organisational skills, attention to detail and being up to date with the latest thinking in graphic design and motion graphic creation.
Founded in 2003, Plinkfizz is a full service, integrated agency with a team of 15 energetic and motivated staff. Based in Stoke-on-Trent, the team works with an array of businesses to provide strategy, creative, digital, social media, website design/hosting, SEO, PPC, and PR support.
Plinkfizz has a great family culture with plenty of benefits and added extras to show we care for our team:
Simply Health • Birthday day off • Team building/reward activities • Christmas parties • Office dog
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Participating in various design projects from concept to completion
· Producing creative concepts and engaging design solutions
· Delivery of digital and offline concepts to meet briefs and expectations
· To present your ideas and rationale to your line manager and client services team
· Collaborate with team members to produce workable designs to a high standard
· Prepare print ready artwork
· Website design (UI)
· To be able to manage your own time and priorities in conjunction with set tasks
· Use feedback from leaders to improve work
· Maintaining the brand standards and quality control of the client assets
· Participate in ideas sessions, bringing a digitally conceptual perspective
· Bring new perspectives on interactivity and social principles to make ideas more compelling
· Attend and contribute to Account Management product development/marketing/branding meetings to ensure a clear understanding of ours and our clients’ business needs.
· Collaborate closely with all members of the team to ensure the output and outcome potential of every piece of work is realised.
· Creating motion graphics using the latest industry software
· Form strong, professional relationships with clients as well as internal departments
· To understand and demonstrate the Plinkfizz core values
· To identify any relevant improvements to Plinkfizz marketing and digital working practices
· To identify areas that add value to the Plinkfizz business and to personal development.
· Seek out and maintain an ongoing awareness of business improvement tools and processes – regularly scope the commercial environment for new and innovative solutions that will add value to the business.
No Freelancers Please.
Graduate (on-site) WordPress Web Developer
Plinkfizz is an award-winning full service marketing communications company and is seeking a full-time Web Developer.
We need a proactive developer who can effectively plan website architecture, create robust code and build good quality functional websites.
Self-motivated and willingness to work as part of a busy team with varied projects.
In addition to interfacing with the Plinkfizz Project Management and Design team, this candidate will also work directly with clients, from concept to completion.
Skill set should include, creative eye for design, project management, organisation, client communication, thought leadership and expertise in web development and interface design.
Since 2003, Plinkfizz has created solutions for a broad range of clients and industries, from nationally-recognised corporations to non-profit organisations. Currently a 15-person team, we are growing in response to an expanding client base seeking a comprehensive range of services. A closely-functioning team, Plinkfizz, located in Newcastle-under-Lyme, Staffordshire, provides a warm, family-oriented yet fast-paced work environment.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Implement websites from initial concept, site architecture, and user interface to finished deliverable
- Code and implement WordPress sites from Photoshop / Indesign layout through HTML/CSS to a custom theme, functions and plugins
- Design and implement new features, enhancements and content of existing websites
- Create and update re-usable code libraries to streamline WordPress development cycle
- Facilitate client WordPress training, site documentation and maintenance
- Design interfaces and graphics for presentations and mobile-delivered applications
(Note: Must have all of the experience listed below):
- Experience working in web development and interface design
- Strong knowledge of WordPress
- SEO knowledge
- Building and managing responsive sites
- Familiarity and application of/with web standards and usability
- Active user of social media
- Flexibility and eagerness to identify, learn, and use new and changing technologies
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time
- Attention to detail
You will need to be proficient with the following programmes
- Webmaster Tools
Other skills that are a bonus:
- Familiarity with video for web
- Experience with dynamic, geo-related, data-driven and/or e-commerce sites
- Motion graphics and/or 3D skills – a big plus!
- Server management
- WordPress Skeleton theme
- Website wireframing
- Social Media
- WordPress Security
- HTML Email Development