- Join Us -
Interested in working for a dynamic, forward-thinking, full service digital marketing agency?
Looking for a rewarding career in a fast-paced digital marketing environment?
We’re on the lookout for an experienced Marketing Account Manager to join our energetic, friendly team.
This is a full time role, with a progressive independent digital marketing agency and would suit an applicant with significant agency experience.
Experienced Marketing Account Manager
Salary: Competitive and aligned to experience
- Competitive salary based on experience – Full-time, Permanent
- Multi Award winning agency, Plinkfizz is on the hunt for a dynamic Account Manager to join its friendly team. Due to recent account wins and office expansion, Plinkfizz is looking to expand its digital marketing team.
- Working as part of a vibrant and supportive team in a fast-paced environment, the Account Manager will be a fully rounded digital marketing professional with experience of working within a team of marketing and digital content specialists.
- The Account Manager will provide both strategic direction and hands-on client account management, as well as demonstrating their commercial hunger for delivering great client work, pitching passion and ability to present their master plan back to the team.
- The role reports directly to the Managing Director and the successful candidate will identify growth opportunities for existing and new accounts, and work with the MD to provide a collaborative, supportive environment for the rest of the team.
- Founded in 2003, Plinkfizz is a full service, integrated agency with a team of 12 energetic and motivated staff. Based in Stoke-on-Trent, the team works with an array of businesses to provide strategy, creative, digital, social media, website design/hosting, SEO, PPC, and PR support.
- Plinkfizz has a great company culture with plenty of benefits and added extras to show we care for our team:
Health Scheme • Birthday day off • Team building/reward activities • Christmas parties • Office dog(s).
The successful Marketing Account Manager will be responsible for:
- Acting as a point of contact for clients from design concept through to execution and ongoing marketing activities.
- Being able to build and manage long-term client relationships.
- Having a sound understanding of web development techniques and be digitally focused.
- Have a sound knowledge of social media technologies and campaign strategies.
- Be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Liaising with our development, design, social, SEO and marketing team on behalf of our clients.
The successful Marketing Account Manager will be:
- Positive and confident in getting things done.
- Experienced in the current digital landscape with a proven track record in web builds and digital campaigns.
- An excellent communicator with the ability to collaborate with everyone.
- Able to manage and motivate a team in a positive and productive way.
- The type of person who is willing to go the extra mile.
- Extremely well organised and able to manage various projects efficiently and effectively.
- Innovative and insightful.
To apply, please submit your CV and any supporting information here…
No agencies please.
Applications for the Senior Marketing Account Manager/Director role have now closed.