The Plinkfizz team is hoping to spread a bit of Christmas cheer to homeless people this festive period.
The team is contributing items to a collection for those less fortunate and is urging business neighbours, clients, friends and even passers-by to get involved.
Plinkfizz headquarters will act as a drop-off point for anyone wishing to donate items to the collection. The items will then be taken to the Brighter Futures hostel when the office closes for the Christmas break. Items for the collection can include:
- warm hats, gloves, socks and blankets
- energy bars, tinned items e.g. soup, pulses, rice, pasta, biscuits and sugar
- bottles of water
- thermal flasks
- toiletries: shower gel, shaving gel, razors (ladies and gents), sanitary items (including pads and tampons), deodorant, toothbrushes, toothpaste, moisturiser, shampoo, wet wipes, hair brushes and combs, soap, toilet paper and nail clippers
- bath towels
- gift cards for chain stores (this will allow a homeless person to get shoes or clothes)
- clothing e.g. shirts, trousers, t-shirts, jumpers etc.
All donations will be gratefully received and can be dropped off at Plinkfizz’s office Monday to Friday 9am-5pm until 22 December.