Plinkfizz is a leading, full service, Marketing and PR agency based in Newcastle-under-Lyme, Staffordshire. We specialise in building great looking, high standard, fast and reliable responsive websites, accessible on all devices. Our customers range from leading manufacturing companies, to estate agents, solicitors, recruitment agencies, housing associations, restaurant chains and a lot more.
We have some exciting web and database projects coming up and need a Freelance Web Developer to help get them done.
So, we’re looking for a web developer to join the team and be involved in all aspects of development, from simple brochure websites to more complex bespoke web applications. You will be expected to build websites to a design provided to you by our designers, within content management systems such as WordPress.
On smaller projects you will be expected to take the site from provided designs right through to completion, taking care of preparing the admin, coding the HTML5 and CSS and adding any required bespoke/specialist functionality.
On larger projects, you will be expected to work with the current freelance team, focusing on backend development.
You will be working in close contact with designers, so you must be able to discuss ideas and feedback suggestions.
What we’re looking for…
- Good balance between Frontend / backend skills
- Excellent knowledge of HTML5 and CSS
- PHP – Object Orientated PHP – Class design
- MySQL – database design / queries performance optimisations
- APIs – both creating and working with
- Excellent knowledge of jQuery / HTML / SASS / Grunt / Git / LESS
- WordPress – specifically
- Good Photoshop skills – slicing PSDs
- Mindset – page performance orientated – reduced database lookups and object referencing
- Good interpersonal skills
If you think this is you please get in touch and email firstname.lastname@example.org.