Social Media Marketing: How to use Social Media to promote your business
Social media is becoming a vital part of the marketing communications mix for many successful businesses. This workshop is designed to help you to understand the processes and techniques involved in social media marketing that can be used to promote your business.
Date: Thursday 24th May 2012
Time: 9.30am - 12pm (Registration and refreshments 9am)
Venue: CoRE Technology Building, Chelson Street, Longton, Stoke-on-Trent, ST3 1PT
At this workshop you will learn:
• Social media and customer service
• Online reputation management
• The need for a business social media policy
• How to build the right followers
• Social media etiquette
• A need for company social media Ambassadors
• Which social platform to use for your business
• Integrating effective social media programs into
your marketing mix strategy
• Measuring and monitoring social success
Plinkfizz, founded in 2003, is a marketing communications agency based in Stoke-on-Trent. We have integrated the use of social media into many of our clients Marcomms strategy as well as our own which has played a huge part in winning contracts with clients including Express Bookers and the Princes Regeneration Trust.
Spaces are limited, contact us to book your place.